CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Spring 2018 CNN Intern - Beme NewsLocation New York, United States Job ID 160756BR Apply Now
What will you be doing?
Interns will assist with audience development and management, building and shaping new media apps, aid in story production, and contribute to the production of original video. This internship position will be an opportunity to learn a wide range of skills over the course of the program.
Tasks may include:
·Assist in the management, basic maintenance and organization of video gear
·Help design and build studio sets for in-house productions.
• Research new technology/equipment that will improve prove the production/post-production processes.
• Work with the curation team to manage user-generated content.
• Work as a brand ambassador to grow our community with like-minded college and high school students.
• Assist in the general organization of the office to ensure productions can happen seamlessly.
What do we need from you?
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
The position will be located at our headquarters in Tribeca, New York City but may require regular travel.
Program dates are January 22nd through April 20th.
Interns are paid at least minimum wage ($13/hour), up to 20 hours/week, and relocation is not provided.
- Must be currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising sophomore status or greater.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship