Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Software Application DeveloperLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171586BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
It's not about the level. It's about you. We don't want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. You will work in an environment of focused teams who are highly collaborative. Sharing experiences and skills across these teams strengthens us and our products.
- Full stack web development; focusing on component based development in React and contributing to shared repository of components
- Integration with internal publishing systems, code utilities and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and play a part in the Agile process for planning, estimating, and execution
- Brainstorm implementation ideas and solutions around business requirements
- Code in accordance with industry best practices and participate in the code review process, mentoring other developers and documentation
- Deliver bug free and efficient code and write unit tests against logic
- NodeJS and experience with a framework such as Express
- Front end styling and templating - HTML, SASS/CSS
- Git Version Control and working knowledge of the Github Flow model
- Unit and automated testing experience and adhere to coding best practices
- Experience with AWS and Cloud technologies
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Good communication and team collaboration Good to haves - Docker / Containerization
- Experience with RESTful API's - GraphQL / Apollo - Automated build tools - CircleCI / Jenkins - D3.js / Data Visualization
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS