Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Recruiter - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167363BR Apply Now
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport and @Houseofhighlights
We are looking for a full life-cycle Sr. Recruiter for Bleacher Report who can be as passionate about the business as we are. You will partner with Bleacher leaders, hiring managers, HR partners, Diversity & Inclusion partners and your TA colleagues to build a strategy for attracting high caliber candidates who will support the achievement of business goals.
- Actively recruit for senior level or niche hard to fill roles by developing a pool of qualified candidates using effective passive candidate sourcing, leveraging sourcing resourcing, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as a brand ambassador for Bleacher Report.
- Develop entry level candidate pipelines by active engagement with schools and partnership with the Campus Recruitment team
- Partner with the Sr. HRBP’s to align the recruiting efforts with B/R’s overall talent strategy, including: on-boarding, internal mobility, and retention
- Educate hiring managers on best hiring practices.
- Leverage employer branding to attract top talent; create social media efforts as a critical component of the recruiting and employer branding strategies
- Leverage our Diversity & Inclusion partnerships to build awareness of the Bleacher brand in organizations that can help us attract the best candidates
- Co-manage a coordinator with Manager, Learning and Development
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent; 5+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
- Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
- Strong partnership skills, results driven and a self-starter
- Have highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills; and the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization.
- Excellent communication skills are a must! Strong project management and organizational skills are essential. This position works independently so initiative and self-motivation are important.
- Experience using organization tools to track progress.
- An entrepreneurial laid-back environment
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events that bring us together.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS