Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Senior Manager, Talent Marketing - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171286BR Apply Now
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Since being acquired by Turner in 2012, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant start-up culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
Bleacher Report is hiring a Senior Manager, Talent Marketing who will work cross-functionally to lead the vision, definition, prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report's influencer network and strategy. This role will gather requirements from organizational stakeholders, to grow, manage and optimize talent marketing relationships and campaigns. The Senior Manager, Talent Marketing will be responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's network of influential community members are engaged, excited and energized to be a part of the brand.
- Own the growth and expansion of B/R influencer network & strategy
- Research and identify new members of the community as well as foster existing network relationships
- Procure & leverage talent for all-encompassing brand, program and client promotional needs
- Adapt and execute talent marketing plans to support B/R strategy in the US and abroad
- Deep understanding of social platform analytics tools, understanding of how they work and ability to translate the output as related to impacting business strategies and marketing efforts
- Supplement marketing strategies with targeted local influencer support during key consumption periods
- Oversee partner identification, approval process, contract negotiations and execution of all talent marketing/influencer initiatives
- Expert understanding of budgets, planning and impact against different influencer tiers Identify and manage external agencies when needed
- Cultivate and manage key influencer relationships
- Analyze, report and share internally digital best practices as it relates to talent marketing initiatives
- Proactively educate and advise internal and external partners on market best practices, competitive intel and new developments in the talent & influencer space
- Work with marketing, media and digital partners to ensure media boosting support for best in class talent/influencer content
- Review/advise/approve media plans and tactics related to talent/influencer initiatives
- Ability to develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics Negotiation of formal offer and long form agreements on behalf of brand and agency client
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with the Marketing Director as well as coordinator(s) to swiftly organize and orchestrate talent programs
- Organizational skills required to maintain analysis reports and marketing campaigns
- Strong relationships with talent representation and digital/social networks
- An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection Ability to influence and inspire
- Creative, flexible and self-motivated
- 4-7+ years of hands-on experience in managing talent relationships & marketing programs
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS