Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Analyst, Digital Pricing & YieldLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171599BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As a Digital Pricing and Yield Sr. Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner's digital revenue and the utilization of all its inventory across all revenue streams.
- In this position, you will focus specifically on BleacherReport.com and BR Live.
- You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner's digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing and inventory consumption.
- You will then use these data points to drive Turner's approach to monetization (both strategy and tactics) by working closely with Sales, Product, Ad Operations, Programmatic and the Revenue Analytics teams.
- Lastly, you will help identify and implement new monetization techniques and sales opportunities. This role is based in New York and reports to the Sports Manager of Digital Pricing and Yield.
- Analyze Turner's digital sales inventory on BleacherReport.com and BR Live.
- Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability by brands, content and platforms.
- Approve media plans for pricing, packaging, and inventory availability.
- Assist Account Management teams with campaign optimization.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales on ad product packaging and Sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns.
- Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to other internal stakeholders.
- Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay current with digital landscape and technologies.
- Help develop reporting and analytics tools.
- 1+ years of experience in Pricing, Yield Management or Sales Analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher or Ad Tech vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative One.
- Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker is a plus.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Science.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS