Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales PlannerLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171541BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on air & digital schedules.
- Preparation of all post analysis Resolution of contract discrepancies.
- Preparation and revision of proposals using WarnerMedia's systems to be presented to clients/agencies.
- Organize research and competitive information for AE Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air.
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management.
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions.
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI.
- College Degree is preferred and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; experience at an advertising agency a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, a team player and strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and MRI.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS