Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner, Turner SportsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167441BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
- Daily monitoring of Turner Sports Account Executive's on-air schedules
- Preparation of all post analysis Resolution of contract discrepancies
- Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies
- Organize research and competitive information for AE
- Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS