Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner - Direct ResponseLocation New York, United States Job ID 164144BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day-to-day running of the Sales team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and general sales intelligence, collateral and support. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management and agency & client engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on-air schedules.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine best advertising inventory; customizes and recommends sales plans for targeted audiences/clients.
- Provides stewardship for accounts and recommendations for makegoods.
- Develop sales presentations and proposals for AE.
- Interface with other Sales departments, Traffic, Inventory and Pricing/Planning.
- Organize research and competitive information for AE.
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management.
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions.
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS