Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner, CNNLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171180BR Apply Now
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, and approvals in order to achieve best results and campaign success
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process by utilizing ad products and content that strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives
- Use WarnerMedia systems to create and revise digital media plans that meet advertiser's KPIs and maximize revenue for CNN
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives
- Attend and participate in Sales Planner training sessions
- Foster prospecting account list to increase revenue for CNN
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required
- Previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI) ideal
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS