Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sales Planner, Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 168656BR Apply Now
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset – strong desire to work in sales and team environment.
- Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP’s by creating media plans to meet advertiser needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS