Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Assistant, Turner SportsLocation New York, United States Job ID 166416BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Sports, a division of Turner, is an industry leader in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. Turner Sports’ television coverage includes the NBA, Major League Baseball, NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, ELEAGUE and professional golf, along with the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. The company also manages some of the most popular sports destinations across digital and social platforms including Bleacher Report and its top-rated app, NCAA.com and the critically-acclaimed NCAA March Madness Live suite of products, PGA.com and the Sports Emmy Award-winning PGA Championship LIVE. Turner Sports and the NBA jointly manage NBA Digital, a robust collection of offerings including NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA LEAGUE PASS, and the NBA App.
Assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the typing of correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive or management.
- Establish strong contacts at both agency and client levels; act as a liaison with advertising agencies in monitoring accounts.
- Develop a working relationship with Sales Operations, guaranteeing timely and precise order process.
- Responsible for booking all new and revised orders.
- Maintain the central file, this includes all correspondence, contracts and revisions associated with the order.
- Under the direction of the Account Executive, Sales Planner, or Sales Manager, resolve problems with copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies and inventory issues. Maintain billing records on each account. (BAP reports)
- College Degree preferred, internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business.
- Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, E-Mail.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS