Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Public Relations ManagerLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 170673BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
WarnerMedia Ad Sales is looking for a passionate, industry-savvy storyteller to join our communications team.
Manager of communications will align close with the Ignite team, notably the company's brand studios to communicate the vision, people and advertising partnerships of both the Courageous and Ignite Studios team. Individual will also work on additional broadly-based advertising related stories supporting the division's overall mission in showcasing how WarnerMedia, and AT&T as a whole, is modernizing media advertising.
- 5-8 years of experience in communications, preferably within the media or advertising space.
- Strong understanding of the state of media and advertising and importance in communicating the value of advertising innovation.
- An appreciation and understanding of how branded content plays a vital role in advertising, and how those campaigns can translate to business/trade/consumer coverage.
- A strong understanding of business communications, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask during busier periods.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and problem solver.
- Strong existing relationships with members of the press and a proven ability to forge new relationships quickly and easily and genuinely.
- A collaborative approach and experience working with a wide range of people and personalities.
- A team player who enjoys working in a group, collaborating, having fun and being an active participant in your work culture - because culture is very important to us.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS