CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern: Program & Content Strategy InternLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169934BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
The CNN Program & Content Strategy department is responsible for managing a number of processes to ensure accurate communication of CNN's linear and on demand schedule internally and externally. This includes working with news programs like The Situation Room and AC360, plus CNN & HLN Original Series like United Shades Of America With W. Kamau Bell and Forensic Files. This team sees the content travel through an entire life-cycle, from development to broadcast and everything in between.
- Data entry in scheduling systems and planning documents.
- Providing support in high-level meeting preparations.
- Checking grids for accuracy.
- Updating databases and documents with internal program information.
- Researching and tracking competitive landscape.
- Assisting in updating and checking program listings, and more.
- Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS