CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Production Associate, Real SportsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172325BR Apply Now
Production Associate will be responsible for assisting in all production phases of sports-oriented news magazine show. She/he will report to Segment Producer. The Production Associate on each story is responsible for helping the segment producer in most aspects of the production, including but not limited to, story research, logistical planning and preparation for field shoots, scheduling, sourcing of archival material, pre-interviewing, casting, logging of footage, shooting of supplemental footage if necessary, supervision of field shoots if necessary, and more.
• Pitch and develop stories.
• Research stories.
• Assist in all phases of field shooting.
• Oversee logistics planning for shoots, travel, etc.
• Produce accurate and useful media logs.
• Perform Avid bin and media management.
• Organize tapes, research, edits and travel logistics.
• Thoroughly and effectively complete production assignments on schedule and within budget.
- Some experience in TV pre- and post-production preferred.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Prior experience pitching quality story ideas to producers.
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously, keeping up in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be responsible and organized with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to juggle complex schedules with a demonstrated eagerness to learn.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS