Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Product Manager, AdSales Workflow OptimizationLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171338BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia, an AT&T company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. WarnerMedia content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. WarnerMedia's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA Tour.
As a Product Manager - Ad Sales Workflow, you will be in a highly visible and key role that is accountable for optimizing Ad Sales workflow among the following business groups: Sales Planners, Account Executives, Sales Management, Account Services, Ad Ops, and Technology. Your will analyze existing workflow with an eye towards optimization, such as improving throughput/speed, reducing errors, satisfying compliance objective, and increasing revenue. Do you hate inefficiency and want to fix them? Are you a good collaborator with other groups and ready to make differences? Read on if you fit the description.
- Partner with key business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to understand and document current business workflows.
- Identify pain points, communicate findings with stakeholder groups, and scope key features & integration needs. Manage roadmap, assess business impact, and prioritize features with stakeholder groups.
- Identify and translate user/system requirements into functional designs.
- Collaborate with product managers from other teams to develop and execute solution strategy.
- Work with development teams and software partners to implement new features and workflows.
- Support development efforts and verify the final implementation.
- Help develop and roll out process flows, product documentation, and training materials.
- Assist in go-to-market efforts to drive successful adoption and usage.
- Define the right product metrics to measure the health and effectiveness of our products.
- 3-5 years experience with a focus in Ad Tech / Digital Ad Sales oriented projects and business processes.
- 3-5 years experience with Operative Media software with exceptional knowledge of various Operative modules. Experience with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) and FreeWheel Ad Servers.
- Experience integrating systems with Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years experience in product management and various SDLC methodologies.
- Ability to define and document business processes and workflows.
- Ability to prioritize and sequence product enhancements into a cohesive roadmap.
- Excellent skills in project management, change management, and promoting user adoption.
- Ability to partner with various teams both technical and non-technical.
- Strong passion to build great products and great user experiences.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS