Product Manager, Data Strategy & Enterprise ProductsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166658BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA.
The Product Manager role is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional manager that will help lead the definition, launch, and evolution insights and personalization of Data Strategy enterprise products. The Product Manager will oversee product requirements, management of developers, integration with operations and technology teams, sponsor relations, and overall delivery of products marketing, Advertising and Content Intelligence.
The Product Manager will work with internal departments related to build, upkeep and tracking of the products, including the operations, development, creative, ad operations, research, marketing, PR and sales teams. The product manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of the entire product lifecycle for the Data Strategy products. Manage the products and services throughout all stages of product development, including strategy and concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities.
- Collaborate closely with internal and matrixed departments, including but not limited to operations, technology, PMO, sponsorships, core video technology, sports data, quality assurance and marketing to determine operational product plans and product requirements, including feature upgrade plans, product sun-setting, product integration into content, sponsor integration, promotion programs, and development prioritization.
- Understanding customer expectations, maintaining competitive analysis and communicating consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- Manage relationships with third-party development partners as necessary, including the assured performance of Service Level Agreements, creation of development budgets, and feature/product release schedules.
- Minimum of three years of digital product management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred - Account management experience with internal and external resources
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Experience and track record of success working on large, web-based or app projects
- Experience with sports, media, or entertainment properties
- Experience working with shared service teams (e.g., marketing, advertising sales, research)
- Experience with video streaming products and technology
- An understanding of the social media landscape, platforms, and capabilities
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for WorkingMothers
• An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career • Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.SXSW2019#
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS