CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Product Designer, Analytics & Enterprise ProductsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166659BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA.
The Product Designer will collaborate with product, research and engineering to define strategy and direction for an exciting set of products in the data and analytics space. The ideal designer can think creatively about how we develop new data & business intelligence tools to support marketing, advertising and content Intelligence.
- Work cross-functionally with product, research and engineering teams to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, and product leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area - Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
- Work closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team
Work with design leadership to inform and improve design processes
- Interview new product designers and actively inform our inclusive design hiring process
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a product design team for desktop or mobile
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation
- A depth of functional experience designing analytics dashboards, and data visualizations, or charting tools
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for WorkingMothers
• An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS