CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Producer (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 176942BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Digital Production series team is dedicated to making premium documentary stories aimed for the next generation. The series will be published on CNN's digital platforms. The series team is an innovation lab, allowing our producers to experiment with different styles, formats, and tools to engage the audience- with a digital-first viewership in mind.
Temporary Producer-Must be ready to work as a team within a frequently evolving digital landscape, with the ability to balance the needs of multiple projects in keeping with company priorities.
- Producer will work in a pressure-driven news environment and must have the ability to pivot as deadlines require
- Script episodes and produce stories under tight deadlines
- Producer will work closely with the series supervising producer and series team to produce multiple episodes
- Occasional field production (as needed)
- Archival research as directed and permissions tracking for all third party assets and materials
- 4-6 years working in a news or documentary production environment
- Organized and able to balance multiple ongoing projects
- Outstanding news judgement and editorial story sense
- Expertise in writing and producing
- Creative thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong interest and knowledge in trending stories and current events, as well as the impact of history on contemporary socio political culture
- Proficiency with video editing Adobe Premiere Pro a plus
- Camera operation for documentary experience is encouraged (examples: Sony FS7, A7S)
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- Social experience a plus
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS