CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Producer (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 172359BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The temporary Deputy to the Lead Podcast Producer responsible for assisting on a range of projects, including original podcasts, audio briefings and podcast docuseries already in production, as well as new projects that may arise.
The position will also assist in managing and executing administrative duties related to the CNN Podcast Unit, as needed.
- 5+ years of experience working in a journalistic environment.
- Experience using scripts in the editing process.
- Audio editing in Pro Tools (preferred) or Audition.
- Comfortable with a collaborative editing process.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and with high-profile talent.
- Experience with in-depth legal research/reporting and/or financial research/reporting, is a strong plus.
- Undergraduate college degree, preferably in Journalism, Political Science, Public Policy or other related field.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS