CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Producer 2 - AC360, CNNLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 174999BR Apply Now
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- This producer is responsible for both guest segments and field producing.
- They must pitch compelling and creative segment ideas on a daily basis.
- The producer needs strong editorial judgment with the ability to select key video and soundbites to ensure a highly produced segment.
- They must have the ability to write package scripts on tight deadlines.
- This producer will craft hard-hitting segment questions based on thorough research.
- This position requires someone with significant field experience who can crash field edits or set up live shots.
- 7+ years producing with both field and control room experience.
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to find new and entertaining ways to present information, new angles to approach stories, and the organizational skills to bring it all together.
- Outstanding news judgment, critical and strategic thinking, and an ability to be persistent yet diplomatic are critical for the position.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS