CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Post-Production Producer (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 172292BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This temporary position will be the principal producer responsible for recording and post-producing various CNN podcasts, including directing hosts during recordings, editing and mixing audio, sound design, and implementing best practices for post-production workflow.
This position is a self-starter, devoted to process improvement, and committed to finding new and innovative ways to capture audio and use sound to enhance a narrative.
Available to travel on occasion, as needed.
Night and weekend hours may be required.
- Multi-track audio editing and mixing (7 years minimum)
- Field (Zoom H5/6) and studio recording (7 years minimum)
- Sound design.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and with high-profile talent.
- Prior experience working in a news environment is a plus, but not required.
- Experience supervising others and directing hosts is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or, in lieu of, proven job experience in excess of the minimum requirements.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS