Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Office Administrator - Courageous, CNNLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175380BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Courageous Studios, CNN's Brand Content Studio, is looking for a New York City-based operations assistant to help our operations and production teams.
The ideal candidate will have an immense opportunity to help contribute to great branded content that distributes on an unparalleled scale. We produce relevant, branded content work that is of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing operations support to ensure timely processing of all invoices and payments for a fast-paced branded content studio. This role is 40/hrs. a week on a temporary basis for three (3) months with possibility of extension.
- Communicates on-boarding instructions for/to all vendors
- Processing and troubleshooting all payments
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring status via internal systems; verifying vendor information; processing payments; resolving invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation; issuing stop-payments or urgent payments, etc.
- Maintains accounting sheets
- Maintains historical payment and vendor records
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates processes dependent on organizational changes, legality and/or streamlining
- Supports Courageous Operations team on other administrative support and tasks as needed
- Familiar with work-for-hire categories such as: vendor, freelancer, and temporary employee
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and patience are highly valued
- Experience working in media/TV/film/commercial production a bonus but not required
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or similar
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS