You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
NY Publicity Intern - Spring 2020Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 174268BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks two Publicity Interns for the New York office of our Domestic Publicity department, for the Spring 2020 term (approx. late January - early April). The Domestic Publicity Department is responsible for managing all publicity for our Domestic Theatrical Releases. This internship is designed to expose students interested in pursuing careers in marketing to several facets of Publicity while giving them hands on experience assisting the Publicity team in theatrical releases. These interns may:
- Work with individuals in department on specific strategic projects pertaining to theatrical releases.
- Participate in all team meetings, brainstorming sessions, department events, screenings and other activities to gain exposure to all parts of Publicity.
- Work on specific individual projects throughout the internship which pertain to all aspects of Publicity.
- Research and respond to inquiries.
- Distribute incoming/outgoing faxes, e-mails, tapes, and other correspondence.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Preferred students will be studying Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in an office setting or the entertainment industry preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints, while staying organized and handling multiple tasks.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS