Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Motion Graphics Artist for Courageous (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 170367BR Apply Now
The Video and M/G Artist uses visual design or video to communicate and idea concept or story. They are incredibly creative, but should be collaborative in their approach because they often work with business teams and marketing departments come up with a workable design. They have high-end digital skills and are expert with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
While motion graphics jobs often require a degree, a portfolio of work can often show the range of skills needed to be successful in the job. They are agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms. They are also deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed. They have top notch interpersonal and communication skills but are also self-starters, able to work independently from a group.
- Work on air motion graphics animation design
- Work on lower graphic thirds
- Will need to know how to design animated text and 3d Design
- 3-5 years’ experience
- , ,
- , , and (previously Flash)
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS