Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Corporate CommunicationsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175118BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Reporting into the Vice President of Corporate Communications, this role serve is responsible for developing creative communications strategies for both WarnerMedia as a brand and its leadership team, pitches and breakthrough story ideas that garner results and support for various company initiatives.
- This role will play an essential role in the day-to-day activities that support WarnerMedia's business purposes including media relations, industry events and awards
- Working closely with the Vice President, s/he will strategize and implement communication campaigns for the following executives and areas of WarnerMedia:
- CTO, Technology
- GM, Innovation Lab
- Chief Brand Strategy Officer
- Chief Enterprise Inclusion Officer
- SVP, Corporate Social Responsibility
- To include writing, content creation, and research, development of strategy and more
- Identify speaking opportunities and develop executive talking points/briefing documents and run of shows.
- Leverage existing media relationships and continually build new ones to pitch and generate positive stories and external thought leadership opportunities in both traditional and non-traditional media
- Liaise with key internal partners including business unit communications teams.
- Event support including creation of event communications and materials, development of invite lists and oversight of post-event recaps and coverage
- 6 years of experience in communications, preferably within the entertainment space
- Thorough knowledge of industry and trends
- A strong understanding of strategic communications and a proven ability to create develop and deliver results that reach targeted audiences
- Demonstrated excellent judgment, and the ability to think strategically and communicate effectively
- Strong existing relationships with members of the press and a proven ability to forge new relationships quickly and easily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an ability to work under tight deadlines, a creative thinker and problem solver, and strong attention to detail
- A collaborative approach and experience working with a wide range of people and personalities
- A team player who enjoys working in a group, collaborating, having fun and being an active participant in your work culture - because culture is very important to us
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS