CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Manager, Business Administration - CNNLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169884BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team? The support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
The Manager, Business Administration will primarily focus on overseeing the day-to-day management of the business administrative team supporting a diverse group of clients.
- This position will be held accountable for the effective business administrative support across various client group(s), reporting to the Director of Business Administration.
- This position is expected to motivate and lead their team in order to provide exceptional customer service in this constantly-evolving business working with show EPs, department heads, on-air talent in addition to partnering with areas such as Accounting, Finance, HR, IT, Legal, MyHR, Properties, Travel, and others.
- In addition, this position will partner with Senior Management and other members of the Business Administration management team to collaborate on a regular basis in the overall management of the department.
- The position is responsible for maintaining efficiency, integrity and compliance in the areas of expense management, company policies, procedures, processes, procurement, and administrative business support at all levels.
- Occasional project management is a responsibility of this position.
- As part of these assignments they will set up project meetings and agendas using effective meeting management skills, coordinate the resolution of issues and communicate to all appropriate parties.
- Collaboratively help team to identify and manage risk factors for the project. May be required to travel for field production work.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of administrative management experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS