Line Producer for Courageous (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 169747BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
- You're an organized, disciplined industry vet with in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting and all of the physical and technical processes of filmmaking.
- You have exceptional communication skills and the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available.
- In pre-production you oversee various activities, including hiring the production team, location scouting, ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice, sourcing equipment and suppliers, selecting crew, engaging supporting artists and contributors, and monitoring the progress of our production departments.
- You have extensive experience with working on non-scripted productions.
- On shoot days you're responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
- You plan for the worst, while simultaneously inspiring the team to excel in their work every day.
- You're the thread that connects it all from pre-production to the wrap meeting.
- Deep knowledge of budgeting and scheduling film shoots.
- Organized planning chops to ensure each project stays on course and the adaptability to pivot when things fall apart.
- Great communication skills and positive teamwork attitude.
- Understanding of working with clients and meeting brand objectives.
- Experience working in an editorial environment a plus - especially with digital publishers.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS