CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Jr. Web DeveloperLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 176120BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Business Unit Overview
We are building a dream team here in New York and we are looking for a leader in their fields. Are you interested in working with award winning journalists, best-in-class filmmakers and top end designers, motion graphics artists, and developers, to tell stories with real editorial merit. We plan to redefine your expectations of story telling online. We create award winning content through Film, Interactives, Events Digital Ads, and print. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to meet. Send us your resume and
examples of your work to get things started.
Here is some select press on our nascent point of view
CNN Courageous is a branded content studio. We are looking for a talented junior to mid-level front–end developer/designer to join our team. The work we do is inspiring, fast, cool and creative. The ideal person has a desire to bring their ideas to the table, explore new things and likes to work as part of a team. You will need communicate your work and process. You must work well with cross functional teams – Ad trafficking, Account Services and platform development teams, as well as internal production and editorial teams at Courageous. Communication is central to our workflow and process.
Our culture: we are defining it now...
- Estimate level of effort and meet deadlines
- to learn quickly and work independently and be adaptable
- Learn new frameworks and development processes
- Design Ad products based on provided client BYOC assets
- Develop Ad products based on provided client assets
- Develop & Design Digital interactive Rich media ad products based on original concepts and ideas
- Collaborate with design and Courageous Directors to develop rich interactive user experiences
- Provide technical solutions to design problems
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of experience working in Digital Ad development as well as website development.
- We are looking for someone with the ability to design, develop, and program digital ad products, and interactive web experiences.
- You should have experience working in the Celtra platform, as well as Google Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- You know, or are at least comfortable with NodeJS
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS