Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Inventory & Insights AnalystLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171328BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As a Digital Revenue Insights Data Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Warner Media's digital revenue through advanced analytical expertise. In this position, you are responsible for building automated financial reports, training predictive models, and delivering insights to measure the health of the business and inform ad sales strategy.
As you advance, you will have the opportunity to improve your business skill by learning about media and ad sales while also advancing your analytical/technical skills by working with advanced technology and machine learning methods. This role is based in New York and reports to Manager, Digital Revenue Insights.
- Develop and deliver automated financial reports to stakeholders
- Issue weekly financial reporting to senior leadership executives
- Translate data into actionable insights and recommendations that drive revenue
- Define and align on KPIs with key stakeholders of the Digital business to present to management on a quarterly basis
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources inclusive of internal sources and 3rd parties
- Roll out tools, metrics and analytical enhancements to enable deeper reporting insights
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across finance, data science, analytics
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with analytics, engineering and business counterparts to address gaps
- Ability to extract, normalize and interpret the non-standard data sets quickly and accurately
- Scale Yield analytics through algorithmic data science
- Test custom algorithms to enable automated reporting builds
- Design automated models that inform pricing and revenue opportunities
- 1+ years work experience in analytics/data science/business intelligence
- Understanding of best practices around digital media and revenue KPIs
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- SQL, Power Query and BigQuery nice to have
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, Macros etc.)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with data scientists, analysts, data engineers and business stakeholders
- Capable of explaining complex ideas/models in a succinct, simple and digestible manner
- Understanding of digital ad serving systems, such as Google Ad Manager, AppNexus and FreeWheel
- Experience with different Data Science methods such as clustering, classification, regression, & time series
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for building new processes and tools
- Bachelors in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar degree is preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS