Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
HR Director, Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172348BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As an HR leader reporting directly to the VP, HR, this role will bring a progressive leadership track record, deep insights and be highly strategic. This role will be expected to successfully partner with HR across the WarnerMedia organization as well as business leaders across Bleacher Report and WarnerMedia News & Sports.
- Consult with executive level leadership to create, develop, and execute talent strategy across multiple departments.
- Act as a strategic business consultant and partner with leaders to assess capability gaps against future needs of the organization.
- Act as a performance coach to executive leaders.
- Use knowledge of organizational strategies and business priorities to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements.
- Share and explain client vision and strategies to colleagues to raise business acumen and engage partnership.
- Think broadly about direction and strategies at the highest levels of the business & how structures, capabilities and resources can be best aligned with overarching priorities.
- Anticipate need for potential changes to improve organizational performance.
- Direct, oversee, implement, and project manage key HR initiatives and programs within various business units.
- Consult with senior leaders and partner with Compensation to address competitive trends, organizational changes, and concerning total rewards to support retention.
- Consult with senior leaders regarding on-going and annual pay and reward programs and executive contract renewals.
- Partner with Recruiting to develop strategic recruiting initiatives to address organizational resource issues and changes.
- Effectively lead the learning and development strategies to ensure programs promote development, are scalable and drive high level engagement.
- Address and resolve senior level employee relations issues; oversee and conduct investigations in response to employee concerns; provide guidance to managers and employees on organizational issues and approaches.
- Lead, manage and develop HRBP and specialist team(s) to drive organizational effectiveness and operational excellence.
- Build, manage, and interpret people analytics data to drive people decisions.
- A minimum of 10 years HR or related experience to include responsibility for or exposure to organizational design and development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, and policy input or development.
- Organizational design and change management experience preferred.
- Managerial responsibility for staff.
- Prior experience working with and influencing senior executives or other senior organizational leaders.
- Experience in Broadcasting/Entertainment industry a plus.
- SPHR or PHR certification is a plus.
- Bachelors' Degree required (degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources a plus).
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS