You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
HBO NY Summer 2020 Intern – WarnerMedia Technology Software DeveloperLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175322BR Apply Now
As an intern you will work as a member of the engineer team on projects that are impactful to the business while learning development best practices and gaining practical experience.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy features in a distributed software system
- A solid foundation in computer scienceProficient in our commonly used program languages - Java or Node.js
- Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provide preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills preferred
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS