You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
HBO NY Summer 2020 Intern – Legal (JD)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 175317BR Apply Now
The position is a legal internship open for law students who have completed one year of law school.
- Assist attorneys with projects relating to legal issues arising in premium pay television company, with an emphasis on media and entertainment law
- Types of matters include copyright, libel, invasion of privacy, social media, employment, and general commercial matters
- Conduct legal research, analyze contracts and other documents, assist with litigation, and attend court proceedings and depositions.
- Highly proficient in legal research and writing,and must have good organizational and communications skills. Successful completion of one year of law school is a prerequisite.
- Detail oriented, focused and good communication skills.
- Work under demanding circumstances and heavy workload.
- Exhibit exemplary character and judgment.
- Highly proficient in legal research and writing,and must have good organizational and communications skills preferred
- Successful completion of one year of law school is a prerequisite preferred
- Detail oriented, focused and good communication skills preferred
- Work under demanding circumstances and heavy workload preferred
- Exhibit exemplary character and judgment preferred
Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS