You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
HBO NY Summer 2020 Intern – Corporate Communications, WM EntLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175311BR Apply Now
This internship will provide experience working in entertainment publicity and developing the necessary skills to excel in corporate communications. The intern will be responsible for assisting members of the team who oversee corporate and brand communications, marketing PR, digital PR, regional and affiliate communications, including HBO, TNT, TBS, TruTV and HBO Max.
- Maintain PR databases by updating contact lists and finding new press contacts. Participate in brainstorms and come up with innovative ideas to garner publicity.
- Track press and social media coverage as stories break.
- Help draft press releases and media alerts.
- Pull images and relevant assets to help promote WarnerMedia Entertainment brands and programming.
- Writing and editing skills, experience with social media
- Collaborative, Strong writer, comfortable and skilled in messaging and relaying information, keen understanding of industry trends preferred
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS