WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Freelance Visual Effects CompositorLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175864BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Studio Services GFX/VFX department is looking to add strong candidates to our freelance pool to work on a large scale restoration project. We are looking for compositing experts with exceptional skills in matte painting, object removal, rotoscoping, tracking and finishing. If this sounds like you, please give us a shout!
- Execute high end compositing work such as rotoscoping, matte painting, tracking, and grain management of UHD and 4K files.
- Collaborate with creative directors, managers, producers, colorists and other vfx compositors to ensure the successful completion of a high volume of shots, on schedule.
- Maintain reliable and necessary file organization for ease of collaboration while working in a team environment for post-production workflow.
- Have the ability to jump into a project at any stage and work quickly.
- Interest in learning new techniques and workflows.
- An ongoing dedication to perfecting your craft.
- 3-5 years’ experience in high end VFX compositing.
- VFX compositor’s reel or portfolio that illustrates your strengths and skill set range. (Please note your contributions & shot breakdown.)
- Excellent technical skills and a command of various aspects of production, including but not limited to compositing, rotoscoping, matte painting, tracking, color correction, and grain management of UHD and 4K .dnx sequences.
- Best practices for the use of Nuke, Flame, Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Mocha Pro. Flame experience a big plus.
- Strong organization skills for project development within a team setting.
- Self-management and motivation for keeping projects on track.
- Communication skills to work with various departments, juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Careful consideration and management of self, client relations and timely needs.
- Flexibility to work on a day or evening shift, on site, unsupervised.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS