CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - Network BookingLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169957BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN's Network Booking team works to secure top-tier interviews across the network's TV and Digital verticals. From breaking news to the 2016 election cycle, the Network Booking team works to negotiate competitive, cross-platform interviews in a streamlined fashion.
- Network Booking interns are at the forefront breaking news and day-of stories.
- Interns will learn how to pitch and book guests for TV and Digital.
- Interns will be responsible for research, contact lists, and some administrative duties.
- Interns will jump-in on breaking news stories to make calls and vet potential guests alongside CNN's Network Booking producers.
- Interns will be trained on key databases to support the team on day-to-day assignments.
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS