CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - Investigative UnitLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169956BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The investigative team of CNN produces investigative pieces in partnership with various CNN shows including Anderson Cooper 360. They provide in-depth reporting on current affairs and investigative topics by utilizing strong production values combined with long-form storytelling.
- Interns have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of television production: from pitching story ideas, to setting up shoots, gathering editorial and video materials from the script writing process through edit.
- Interns shadow and assist editorial staff.
- Basic duties include: gathering and dubbing video, transcribing tape, organizing visual elements, basic story research and fact-checking.
- Interns will also have the opportunity to attend local shoots and assist edit staff with package producing.
Candidates should be passionate about news and investigative reporting, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS