CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - Fareed Zakaria GPSLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169949BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Fareed Zakaria GPS is CNN's award-winning flagship weekly show on world affairs and economics. Host Fareed Zakaria offers his take on international events and trends, moderates panels of thinkers, and interviews top global policymakers.
Interns assist in all aspects of production: pitching ideas, researching stories and guests, preparing for tapings and gathering videos.
- The internship provides a real look at program development and execution
- Interns can expect to learn production and research techniques, assisting the team in all program requirements
- Interns will gain experience in a control room for tapings and live Sunday shows
- Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment
- Interns must demonstrate a passion for international politics and economics
- Thursday availability is required, skills in video production and foreign language skills are preferred
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS