CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - CNN Ad Sales ResearchLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 170002BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
CNN seeks a talented and ambitious collegiate intern to be part of the CNN Ad Sales Research team. This role supports Sales and Marketing in communicating the value of CNN across platforms to the advertising marketplace. This intern will learn from CNN Ad Sales Research Managers in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a storyteller who is comfortable with different kinds of data.
- Assist the team with developing standard analytics reports and help position CNN, HLN, and CNN Airport Network for ad sales purposes
- Provide detailed analysis, reports, and presentations highlighting news and competitors
- Work closely with manager to interpret and distill data into an actionable format and provide client-specific insights
- Self-motivated and proactive with incredible attention to detail
- Superior analytical skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of syndicated research tools: Nielsen, MRI, YouGov, and comScore a plus
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS