Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive AssistantLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 174401BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
The Warner Media Entertainment Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for 3 VPs within the WME Strategy team. The EA will be an integral member of the Strategy department supporting daily administrative tasks across the team.
- Provide general administrative support to three Strategy VPs - and their teams. Answer phones, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel, prepare expense reports and general filing and organization, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule department-wide meetings and events.
- Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include all appropriate materials, conference /video call set-up and catering services if required. Ensure quality, consistency and timeliness of all meeting or event deliverables and communication.
- Manage the teams’ budget; reconcile the assigned budget lines on a monthly basis
- Understand the business objectives of Warner Media Entertainment and its affiliates by maintaining familiarity with and an understanding of the industry landscape.
- Other ad-hoc and ongoing projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate a high degree of organization and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Self-starter, manage assignments and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- Personable and able to work effectively in both a collaborative and independent environment.
- Ability to track and monitor budget spending carefully
- Adapt quickly to changes in the position, the marketplace, and the organization.
- Show a willingness to try new methods and applications when necessary.
- Take initiative in completing assignments, solving problems, and seeking solution.
- Demonstrate support for the team through enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive/administrative assistant
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS