Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant, WarnerMedia News & SportsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169144BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
The EA will support the
What do we require from you?
- Typically requires an associate degree and several years of experience in an executive administrative role. Comprehensive knowledge of organization policies and practices
- Ability to adapt to changes in goals, resources, priorities and work styles
- Professional appearance and communication
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to work independently of direction
- The ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside the Company
- Due to the nature of the position and the high level of risk associated with errors from this office, candidate must have strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills and be able to comprehend and remember details communicated in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- There may be a need to work some overtime as well as off-hours to meet deadlines; this overtime is not always anticipated, so flexibility is necessary
- Requires comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices
-Operates a PC and software packages
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS