Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Social and Platform AnalyticsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 176166BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
HBO is seeking a Social and Platform Analytics Director to join their Consumer Marketing team, in this leadership role you will manage a team and to govern the social and platform analytics efforts for both HBO and MAX originals. This candidate will have a strong background in social media and understanding of social and platform technologies (ie. Google Analytics).
Key to success in this role will be to build out and collaborate with Marketing leaders to enhance social, research and platform insights to drive data driven decisions.
- Leading the conversation in driving data driven agenda to enhance social conversation through audience insights.
- Enhance the current social analytics capabilities with 1st and 2nd party data.
- Responsible for all social media measurement (social measurement, audience development, and brand affinity) and building a KPI framework to help derive social conversation and platform engagement.
- Work with Social and Marketing managers to build technical requirements that translate to business needs.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of marketing programs to help derive insights and recommendations for future initiatives in a clear and easily digestible manner.
- Build and implement test and learn agenda on HBO.com and social media in collaboration with the cross functional team.
- Provide the best tools and training to help Marketers self-service adhoc requests and timely insights.
- Responsible for creating a KPI framework in conjunction with content and brand teams for HBO.com.
- Build out self-service model through building a range of dashboards for content and brand team to optimize customer journey on HBO.com.
- Responsible for the test and learn agenda and assessment of test outcomes on HBO.com.
- Work with Adtech team to best utilize audiences and Google analytics capabilities on HBO.com
- Experience working with social measurement and social listening tools (eg. Affinio, Crimson, Nielsen Social etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Omniture
- Experience with building dashboards and reports in Google Data Studio and Looker
- Experience with AB and multivariate testing tools like Optimizely
- Solid understanding of awareness trackers and qualitative research
- Experience coordinating requirements across functional teams
- Experience in enhancing social insights through 3rd party tools
- Experience with streaming services and linear TV a plus
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline. Masters level degree well regarded.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in query languages such as SQL, data mining tools a plus.
- Experience working with digital/social advertising environments.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end data supply chain.
- Solid project management and organizations skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS