Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Platform PartnershipsLocation New York, United States Job ID 160081BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Director of Partnerships is tasked with managing the commercial and relationship aspects of Turner’s key platform vendors that support our digital ad sales operations. The objective is to ensure that our vendor partners continue to help Turner grow and innovate, while maintaining operational efficiency within a very complex digital advertising ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Manage commercial and support aspects of existing relationships with key platform partners (i.e. ad serving, data management platforms, programmatic platforms, etc.).
- Evaluate new product opportunities with existing partners alongside Turner operational stakeholders.
- Negotiate renewals and new product opportunities with existing platform partners.
- Develop and manage communication and support framework required from key platform partners.
- Draft deal summaries that detail deal rationale, stakeholders, and economics.
- Lead and coordinate integration discussions and ongoing partnerships with demand side platforms and other key industry partners.
- Work with finance and legal on deal execution.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in digital advertising technology.
- Required experience in business development and partnerships, preferably for leading advertising technology companies.
- Ability to understand and communicate both business and technical requirements to partners.
- Solid foundational knowledge of digital advertising technologies and business practices (I.e. Ad serving, DMP's, audience data solutions, programmatic, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of legal and financial contract terms.
- Analytical mindset and negotiation skills.
- Attention to operational details and organization.
- Ability to work in a horizontal capacity across multiple Turner teams
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.