WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Director of Technical Operations - HBO MaxLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 173996BR Apply Now
Click HERE to Quick Apply.
Build the Future of Entertainment
HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering debuting in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content anticipated at launch, HBO Max will offer powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia’s rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
We are the team providing the streaming platform technical operational support, guidance, and near real-time customer experience monitoring.
As a Director of Technical Operations at HBO Max, you will be working within a dynamic and growing organization. You will help to formulate an approach and style that compliments both new and existing operational processes. Your software development and management skills will be key as you will help manage and define the visibility of our operational practices through our world-class development team. You will work with teams that span the globe while coordinating, monitoring, and measuring our experiences globally. We instill the best management practices across the organization. We believe in the investment of staff and that starts with how we people manage. You will bring innovative and passionate practices to our management team. Simply put – you inspire your team to put forth their best work.
You will work within an exceptionally talented group of individuals continuing a heritage of delivering world-class experiences on:
Delivering a “visible ops” mindset throughout our organization
Incident management and response
Relationship management across our broader organization
Working towards the implementation of practices to be the best in the industry
Delivering an industry message through conferences, panels, papers of our practices, tenets, and values; further progressing our brand as being the best in the industry
- 10+ years managing, implementing and defining operational maturity into globally scaled direct-to-consumer offerings
- A background in software development and leading technical teams within a product development environment
- A ravenous appetite to learn, measure and drive the best experiences in our industry
- Ability to understand large complex software systems and their interdependencies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with their technical and non-technical colleagues and executives
The Nice to Haves
- Operational experience in direct-to-consumer offerings in video content distribution or experienced-based offerings
- Implementation experience in advanced CI/CD tools and techniques
- Experience in the implementation and instantiation DevSecOps practices
Click HERE to Quick Apply.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS