Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Digital Pricing & YieldLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 168109BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
As Director of the Digital Pricing & Inventory team, you will work specifically on Turner's Entertainment and Emerging Consumers Digital properties: TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, TruTV, Team Coco and Adult Swim. The position will work closely with the relevant sales teams, tech strategy group, ad operations, finance, marketing and research. The individual will be tasked with understanding, managing and leading the monetization dynamics of the digital media portfolio. Director reports to Vice President, Digital Yield Management.
- Lead team in ad inventory forecasting and inventory taxonomy management
- Proactively manage pricing floors, rate cards, and inventory segments
- Develop ad strategies within new content distribution channels (OTT, Social, etc.)
- Contribute to training materials that upgrade internal satisfaction
- Analyze the impact of market trends, identify and implement new opportunities to drive profitability, mitigate business risks, provide analytics support to Senior Management and performs general ad-hoc business & financial projects.
- Work with leads at the various digital businesses so that our products align with current/future marketplace needs
- Maintain expertise in continuously evolving digital video space and help educate other groups within Turner (sales, site teams, operations, etc.).
- 6+ years' experience in media advertising/marketing
- 2+ years' experience in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of digital media (video ad serving, ad measurement, current marketplace, digital consumption dynamics, cross platform sales and audience targeting)
- Experience with the following digital ad systems is a plus: Looker, STAQ, Moat, DFP, FreeWheel, Salesforce and Operative.One.
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities (financial modeling & product development)
- Understand strategy development that considers business ramifications
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead a team and present to executive management
- Comfortable in fast paced, every changing, dynamic, environment
- Proficiency with linear TV landscape, with ability to communicate complex digital detail to all departments
- Creative mind, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS