Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Ad Tech PartnershipsLocation New York, United States Job ID 166296BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA Tour.
- This exciting role will require you to understand Turner’s digital advertising strategy in an audience driven world, ensuring that our ad tech and programmatic partners are helping Turner achieve business objectives
- You will partner with Turner revenue operations teams to develop new strategies and business cases, interface with cutting edge technology companies, put together strategic deals, and drive revenue generating outcomes with Turner’s key partners
- Evaluate new product opportunities with existing partners alongside Turner operational stakeholders.
- Identify strategies and execute on opportunities for our technology partners to help us drive ad revenue and commercial side of the business
- Negotiate renewals and new product opportunities with existing platform partners
- Develop and manage communication and support framework required from key platform partners
- Draft deal summaries that detail deal rationale, stakeholders, and economics
- Work with finance and legal on deal execution and managing budgets
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in digital advertising technology.
- Analytical mindset and negotiation skills
- Ability to think from a product strategy and business outcome mindset, not just contract execution
- Understanding of enterprise SaaS deals and required legal, financial, service, and support terms
- Ability to manage budgets and negotiate deals to meet Turner budget objectives
- Required experience in business development and partnerships, preferably for leading advertising technology or media companies
- Ability to understand and communicate both business and technical requirements to partners
- Solid foundational knowledge of digital advertising technologies and business practices (I.e. Ad serving, DMP's, audience data solutions, programmatic, etc.)
- Attention to operational details and organization
- Ability to work in a horizontal capacity across multiple Turner teams.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS