Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Traffic SpecialistLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172409BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
Warner Media is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. This position is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to accurately traffic all Warner Media sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video, display and mobile advertising to help maximize revenue.
This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical specs to sales, clients and agencies, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad server software and monitoring campaign performance. The Traffic Specialist will aid in decision making regarding process improvement and play an important role in campaign optimization determinations.
In addition, this position will carry a strong voice with product and third-party vendors as well as supporting day-to-day operational issues of Warner Media Digital Ad Sales. In partnership with the sales and account management teams, the Traffic Specialist will implement and manage digital advertising campaigns from launch to completion.
The position requires a varied skillset. The ideal candidate will possess: outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment, excellent working knowledge of campaign management, optimizations and ad trafficking, as well as an analytical inclination for compiling data and resolving technical issues. This position is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients.
- Setup & Traffic Campaign
- QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services
- Answer any technical questions from Account Services, Yield, or Sales
- Complete setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and DFP, trafficking various types of creatives
- Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
- Manage the creation of test pages
- Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign
- Manage other campaign technical issues
- Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology
- Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly
- Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery - report any discrepancies and troubleshooting where necessary
- Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with Account Services
- Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations to Account Services as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers
- Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company
- Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed
- Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital trafficking experience within a media or agency environment
- Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry ad technologies
- Experience ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to details
- Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor and train new employees
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization
- College degree or similar work experience, recommended
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS