CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Traffic CoordinatorLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171680BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Warner Media is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. This position is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients.
This role will specifically focus on supporting our Entertainment and Emerging Consumers Sales teams, which will require supporting their business as well as on call requirements and responsibilities.
The primary purpose of the Traffic Coordinator position is to accurately traffic all Warner Media sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video, display and mobile advertising for the Entertainment and Emerging Consumers properties to help maximize revenue.
- Maintaining and communicating technical specs to sales, clients and agencies, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad server software and monitoring campaign performance
- The Traffic Coordinator will aid in decision making regarding process improvement and play an important role in campaign optimization determinations
- In addition, this position will carry a strong voice for Ad Ops with product and third party vendors as well as supporting day-to-day operational issues of Warner Media Digital Ad Sales
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of campaign management, optimizations and ad trafficking
- Knowledge of website basics (standard web terms, industry ad standards)
- Experience in a trafficking role, ad sales environment or experience with scheduling ads into an ad server (DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel and Operative One preferred)
- Knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, DHTML, HTML5 etc., familiarity with online advertising principles and Internet technologies are a plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS