Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Sales PlannerLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 168593BR Apply Now
- Manages the pre-sales process of automated guaranteed campaigns, including pre-, mid- and post-flight.
- Development and maintain reporting and store fronts within platforms (dashboards and report templates).
- Strong understanding of ad platforms, PMP (DSP / SSP) and PMP.
- Serve as the day to day client contact for all digital media plan submissions, plan revisions, and optimizations.
- Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls (if materially valuable to closing the sale).
- Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
- Work with Inventory and Rev Ops team to monitor and manage pacing and bid performance to achieve campaign KPIs for non-guaranteed orders.
- Request, receive and process creative assets to send to QA and Ad Ops.
- Support sales teams in setup and execution of programmatic campaigns.
- Work with Rev Ops to ensure setup of private marketplace deals (deal IDs) is complete.
- Execute updates to price floors and targeting exchange marketplace.
- Maintenance of integrations between programmatic platforms/sales, order management, and ad serving systems.
- Coordinate with revenue and inventory management teams on reporting initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital sales planning, previous programmatic experience preferred.
- Experience with Google AdX, Rubicon, Index, or other publisher-side programmatic platforms.
- Familiarity with buy-side programmatic tools (DSPs).
- Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS