Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Sales Planner, ProgrammaticLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166843BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
- Strong understanding of ad platforms, PMP (DSP / SSP) and PMP.
- Serve as the day to day client contact for all digital media plan submissions, and plan revisions
- Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls (if materially valuable to closing the sale)
- Maintain service excellence through effective client communication
- Work with Inventory and Rev Ops team to monitor and manage pacing and bid performance to achieve campaign KPIs for non-guaranteed orders
- Request, receive and process creative assets to send to QA and Ad Ops
- Support sales teams in setup and execution of programmatic campaigns
- Work with Rev Ops to ensure setup of private marketplace deals (deal IDs) is complete
- Execute updates to price floors and targeting exchange marketplace
- Review revenue and inventory management teams on reporting to ensure success of order in post and assist with upsell
- Educate team members on best practices for programmatic campaigns & ecosystem
- 1 year of client services, marketing, or account management experience at a DSP, Platform, Network or Agency Trading Desk (Digital advertising experience strongly preferred)
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and with a proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills, with the ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of leadership, staff, and clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SSPs and Programmatic Automated Guarantee platforms
- BA/BS Degree
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS