Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Digital Pricing & Yield AnalystLocation New York, United States Job ID 161798BR Apply Now
What role will you play?
As a Digital Pricing and Yield Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner’s digital revenue and the utilization of all its inventory across all revenue streams. In this position, you will focus specifically on Turner’s Sports vertical, inclusive of PGA.com, BleacherReport.com, NCAA.com and March Madness. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner’s digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing and inventory consumption. You will then use these data points to drive Turner’s approach to monetization (both strategy and tactics) by working closely with Sales, Product, Ad Operations, Programmatic and the Revenue Analytics teams. Lastly, you will help identify and implement new monetization techniques and sales opportunities. This role is based in New York and reports to the Sports Director of Digital Pricing and Yield.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze Turner’s digital sales inventory across multiple Turner Sports properties, including B/R, NCAA, March Madness, and PGA.
- Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability by brands, content and platforms.
- Approve media plans for pricing, packaging, and inventory availability.
- Assist Account Management teams with campaign optimization.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales on ad product packaging and Sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns.
- Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to other internal stakeholders.
- Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay current with digital landscape and technologies.
- Help develop reporting and analytics tools.
- 1+ years of experience in Pricing, Yield Management or Sales Analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher or Ad Tech vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative One.
- Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker is a plus.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Science.